Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Last attempt of hummingbirds photo taking in Houston

On the day I leave Houston, I took a final attempt to photograph the hummingbirds. Prior to that, I waited for 2 hours - sitting in the backyard, waiting patiently for the hummingbirds to feed at Jill's hummingbird feeder. When the opportunity finally came, my camera died on me. Unlucky for me, it was also the same time I realized I lost my battery charger.

So in the next few days, I just see these hummingbirds flying everywhere. Anyway, here are the shots that I managed to take with Jill's camera... the best shots were in the last 2 slides, where there were 3 birds fighting over the feeders. Can you spot them? I bet you will, since my camera skills are so 'great'...



These are some of the photos I took at the beach in Galveston. Look at the lifeguards - they make me drown instantly...



These are some artsy-fartsy photos on the colors of Galveston:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

control yourself la... its just a piece of tanned ass. heehee

-Lionel