Friday, October 06, 2006

To the crazy ones

The IT office of Berklee very recently moved to the new premises. Finally the entire, well almost, IT related departments are located in the same building. They are definitely expanding, as there are still many empty cubes - which coincidently reminds me of Digicom, my old workplace.

Anyway, someone delivered a poster to the office and it was striking. It was a poem entitled "To the Crazy Ones". But of course, it's a poster by Apple - cos the whole Berklee uses Macintosh. Few days ago, I saw a series of amazing posters of striking personalities - again, part of the "Think Different" ad campaign by Apple sometime ago. My favourites are Gandhi, John Lennon and the most distinct poster of Jane Goodall, whom I took a few hours to identify on the internet.

I hope you'll be inspired by the poem as much as I was, and still am... let's all be Crazy...






It's Grace's 21st birthday today. We spent the midnight at the Belanie's to give her a surprise cake...

No comments: