Friday, January 12, 2007

Home sweet home

Wow... it has been a long time since I last added new postings to this blog of mine. Well, I finally found time to revamp my blog - since it's a new year.

Many major things happened in December 2006 - things that I'm not ready to broadcast for the whole world to read. But well, I found time to go to Ipoh and Kuala Lumpur, apart from my original plan of going 'home' to Singapore and Batu Pahat.

This was/is my itenerary from Dec 18 2006 to Jan 16 2007:
Boston - JFK - Frankfurt - Singapore - Batu Pahat - Singapore - Ipoh - KL - Ipoh - KL - Singapore - Batu Pahat - Singapore - Frankfurt - JFK - Boston

Anywayz... I didn't take any photos in Singapore. On the day I arrive, Singapore has been raining countinuously for 2 days 2 nights - no kidding - literally. By the 3rd day of my stay, floods were reported in different parts of Singapore and Johor (South of Peninsula Malaysia).

Here are the photos I've taken so far....



and a video of my Mr. Roti Canai in action!



Next in line... my Mr. Ramly burger in action! But we'll see... cos it started to rain again in Batu Pahat.... since yesterday... so hopefully Ramly burger is still available for me! Keep you posted...

No comments: