Monday, July 10, 2006

I PASSED my freakin' World History 1 !!

Phew!! what a month. If you followed my blog recently, I was rambling about the tough History teacher I got in Summer 1. I was keeping my fingers crossed the whohle weekend. By this morning, I was ready to fork out another $411 and another month to retake the paper.

6:30am - Alarm clock rang
6:35am - Flip and turn
6:40am - Still flipping and turning... heheh
6:45am - Shower
7:00am - worry, while playing Sudoku
7:15am - breakfast
7:45am - Waiting for clock's minute hand to touch '00'
8:00am - Walk to Mass Ave T stop
8:15am - Got into the World History II class
8:40am - Class dimissed cos there were only 4 of us
8:45am - Registrar - Q-ing to get result
8:47am - My turn
8:48am - Printer printing my result
8:49am - Receive my result slip...
8:49:35am - Holding the result slip - almost trembling


8:50am - Jump with joy!

I got a 'C+'. The worst grade in my entire schooling history. But it's also one of the happiest moment in my entire schooling history.

As I mentioned in my previous post, 1/2 of the students dropped out the class after the 2nd week. There were 3 tests altogether. 3 long essay questions in each test. In the first test, 3/4 of the class got a 'D'. I got a 'C-', not good enough to be transfered into Berklee.

All I can say is - I miraculously survived the ordeal. What a nightmare - in Roxbury.

Now I can relax, enjoy the sun, and World History 2.

No comments: